Edenbridge Tennis Club appreciates your cooperation in following the Covid-19 protocols that have been established to protect our members, staff, and the community at large. The following protocols have been established based on guidance and recommendations provided by the City of Toronto, Toronto Public Health, Province of Ontario Health and Safety Association and sport governing bodies.
Edenbridge Tennis Club’s reopening is contingent on the assurances provided to the city with regards to the items outlined below. Members must agree to observe and fully abide by all rules and protocols set out by the City of Toronto and Edenbridge Tennis Club.
The club is taking prudent steps to impose and enforce appropriate protocols to keep members safe, but there can be no assurance that the virus will not be contracted while at the Club. This is a risk that each member must assess themselves when deciding to visit the Club.
RULES OF PLAY
As these rules are in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Any members found to be non-compliant will be removed from the courts. The club reserves the right to suspend membership privileges based on complaints from members, staff, volunteers.
If you wish to play on the courts, you must:
1. Purchase a 2020 membership (guests can only play during public hours)
2. Read and sign the COVID-19 waiver (will appear the first time you book courts)
3. Members must book their court times via the website:
- 1 hour per day, per player (For example: two members playing singles can book an hour each, for a total of 2 hours)
- 3 days advanced booking available
We ask that the booking rules and system not be abused. Any evidence of abuse will result in the immediate withdrawal of booking privileges for the user(s) in question.